Medical/dental open enrollment period ends Friday, Nov. 30
Published: Fri, 11/02/2012 - 11:31
The medical/dental open enrollment period for Western Washington University faculty and staff started Nov. 1 and continues through Friday, Nov. 30.
This is your chance to make changes that will take effect on January 1, 2013 including:
- Change your medical or dental plan.
- Add eligible family members without proof of loss of other coverage.
- Remove a family member.
- Waive medical coverage, if you have other comprehensive group medical coverage.
- Enroll if you previously waived medical coverage.
- Enroll in or reenroll in a flexible spending account (FSA) or the Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP).